The International Conference «Modern Methods in Boundary Value Problems Theory. Pontryagin Readings – XXIX» will be held in Moscow from May, 2 to May, 6, 2018. The Conference is dedicated to the 90th anniversary of Il’in Vladimir Alexandrovich, Academician of RAS, the outstanding Russian scientist, the mathematician, the founder of a large scientific school.
The program of the Conference will consist of plenary presentations and short talks in the following sections:
- Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis
- Spectral Theory of Differential Operators
- Equations of Mathematical Physics and Boundary Value Problems
- Optimal Boundary Control
The Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics of Lomonosov Moscow State University is the venue of the Conference. Abstracts of the talks will be published in the conference booklet.
The Conference languages are Russian and English.
All the registered participants of the Conference are kindly requested:
- To send the abstract of the talk (not more than one page, tex- and pdf-files) before March 10, 2018 to the E-mail box firstname.lastname@example.org. The sample for the abstract could be found on the Conference site. The Program Committee reserves the right to limit the number of Conference participants and decline sent abstracts;
- To approving your participation in the Conference before March 15, 2018 and inform on the dates of your arrival and departure and declare the need to book the place of accommodation for you before April 1, 2018. If you apply for the visa, please inform the Organizing Committee.
We strongly ask you to follow the deadlines and format rules for your abstracts.
The participants of the Conference will be accommodated in the MSU campus. The payment for accommodation and travel fares are at the expense of the participants themselves. There is no registration fee for this Conference. The expected accommodation expanse is from 1750 roubles per day (in the campus) and from 2900 roubles per day (in the other hotels).
All the additional information could be obtained via the e-mail box of the Conference.