We invite you to participate in the International Conference «Modern Methods in Boundary Value Problems Theory. Pontryagin Readings – XXIX» which will be held in Moscow from May, 2 to May, 6, 2018. The Conference is dedicated to the 90th anniversary of Il’in Vladimir Alexandrovich, Academician of RAS, the outstanding Russian scientist, the mathematician, the founder of a large scientific school.
The following sections are planned within the framework of the Conference:
- Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis
- Spectral Theory of Differential Operators
- Equations of Mathematical Physics and Boundary Value Problems
- Optimal Boundary Control
The Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics of Lomonosov Moscow State University is the venue of the Conference.
Abstracts of the talks will be published in the conference booklet.
The Conference languages are Russian and English.
To participate in the Conference, you are kindly asked:
- To register before October, 15, 2017 at the Conference site;
- To send the abstract of the talk (not more than one page, tex- and pdf-files) before March 1, 2018 to the E-mail box email@example.com. The sample for the abstract could be found on the Conference site. The Program Committee reserves the right to limit the number of Conference participants and decline sent abstracts;
- On approving your participation in the Conference, to inform on the dates of your arrival and departure and declare the need to book the place of accommodation for you before April 1, 2018.
We strongly ask you to follow the deadlines and format rules for your abstracts.
The participants of the Conference will be accommodated in the MSU campus. The payment for accommodation and travel fares are at the expense of the participants themselves. There is no registration fee for this Conference.
It is planned to reduce expenses of younger scientists by the expected grant of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research.
The Organizing Committee appeals to all the participants and concerned persons for the financial support of the Conference. We will eagerly consider all the proposals – please send them to our E-mail box: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the additional information could be obtained via the e-mail box of the Conference.